Posts Tagged ‘sexuality’
This meeting’s suggested topic is Infidelity.
This has been suggested as a topic for our consideration and was recently a topic shared between our men at a recent meeting. Clearly there are some of us who need to talk this out. Lacking time to think hard on this topic and write a short essay, I provide the following interesting links* to other information:
* much of the information on the web is directed to victims of infidelity rather than a broader discussion.
- How have you come to terms with your own sexuality? What were the largest influences on your sexuality?
- How have your partners shaped your desire? What have you learned? What would you still like to learn?
- What is healthy sexuality? What does it look like? What is included? What is excluded?
- How does power play into your sexuality? How does fetish?
- What relationship dynamics work for you? What dynamics kill your desire?
- Do you play the role of masculine of feminine in your relationships? How does this impact your desire?
- What do you struggle with? What feels unexplored and unfulfilled?