- How have you come to terms with your own sexuality? What were the largest influences on your sexuality?
- How have your partners shaped your desire? What have you learned? What would you still like to learn?
- What is healthy sexuality? What does it look like? What is included? What is excluded?
- How does power play into your sexuality? How does fetish?
- What relationship dynamics work for you? What dynamics kill your desire?
- Do you play the role of masculine of feminine in your relationships? How does this impact your desire?
- What do you struggle with? What feels unexplored and unfulfilled?
Posts Tagged ‘feminine’
We will be meeting on Monday, December 20th, from 7:30-9:30pm
Our topic will be sexuality.
Sexuality is a complex issue. It is wrapped up with identity, power, satisfaction, desire, culture, the unconscious and even law. Sexuality is deeply personal, and yet requires connection with another. It is self expression, and yet it is negotiation, two individuals striving to meet their own needs and please the other. It is selfish and self-less. It is also one of the few journeys that we must take on our own, we don’t learn sexuality from our parents or from teachers, we clumsily fumble our way through it with our peers, figuring out what is OK, what isn’t, what works and what doesn’t. Even in spaces where we can be open and discuss it, our experience is our own, always informed by our own desires and fetishes.
I look forward to meeting with you